Anne Vilain was born in Odense in 1963. From her early years, music was essential and had a great impact on her. After college: studies at The Funen Academy of Music from 1984-1991. Educated by the Danish cellists Morten Zeuthen and Niels Ullner. Graduated in 1991 cello diploma, and took a degree as cello teacher 1995.
- Assistent in Odense Symphony-orchestra1988-1992
- Establishment of Trio Odino, classical chamber music 1989
- Concerts in churches, musical societies with Trio Odino. Performing in TV and radio 1989
- Teacher at Svendborg Music School1993-
- Publication of the CD ”Music for flute, guitar and cello” Trio Odino 1994
- Concert tour in Latvia Trio Odino autumn 1994 and ”Music and Youth” a national tour Trio Odino 1996
- Publication of the CD ”Shapes and Shades” Trio Odino summer 1996. In this connection a close cooperation with several Danish composers, who have dedicated their works to Trio Odino.
- Concerts and visits Trio Odino in Stralsund Germany 1996
- Musician in a cultural project for children ” Eventyrbussen”” Odense 1996
- Publication of the CD ”Say Yes” Tove Ditlevsen/Anne Barfoed 1997
- Musician and composer in the ” Blå salme- ensemble” Brorson og Kingo in Scandinavia 1998-2000
- Artistic member of ”3.SATS til venstre ” – performance ensemble 1998
- Conductorship and musician in “IN ANATOMIA” a production of ” 3.SATS – til venstre” 1999
- Composer and performer in ”MEMORY- et huskespil”. A production of ” 3.SATS til venstre” 2002
- Musician in Svendborg City-ensemble 2005- 2007
- Musician in TangoCatz! City-ensemble 2010-13
- Establishment and concerts. Quartet of Maria Lantz, soprano, Kristine Eiler Ernst, mezzosoprano and Povl Chr. Balslev, organist 2012-
- Musician in TangoCatz! 2013 numerous concerts and milongas at Houses of Culture, and similar musical scenes. Concert tour to Istanbul, Turkey, concerts for children.
- Composer and performer at ”Se min kjole” an artistic installation by Kirsten Graver 2013